Missing LOs - UPDATE

Moderator: ACOT Employee

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1350

Missing LOs - UPDATE

Post by VickiR »

I think there is some confusion among newer members about what should be private and what should be public in the gallery.  The photos that were mentioned to keep private are those for games and other events such as scrap room, selfies, birthday greeting photos, etc.  Pictures that people don't really need to see in the gallery.  For example, if you are playing along with the photo scavenger hunt, those pictures should be private so they aren't interrupting the paper craft projects.  Make sense?  I hope I explained it right.  So, any LOs, cards or craft projects can be public and added to any necessary albums.

Some of the entries for my challenges are not showing up in the gallery and/or gallery albums.  I see that other hostesses are having this issue also.  Are the uploads delayed for some reason?  Are cherries making sure that there projects are in the right categories and not marked as private?  Not sure why this is happening.
Last edited by VickiR on Tue May 14, 2024 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
QueenBee89
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 1663

Re: Missing LOs

Post by QueenBee89 »

I’ve noticed this too. I’m thinking they are being marked as private.
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image Image
traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 750

Post by traveler »

I don't set up galleries but I try to pay attention to those who do. Some people may not be aware of that.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 504

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

Weird.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

QueenBee89 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 9:24 am
I’ve noticed this too. I’m thinking they are being marked as private.
Agreed!

JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 478

Post by JillinIN »

Are there specific galleries for each (or some) challenges?
When I upload to the gallery, I don't see options like I used to to add my layouts to specific galleries, only my own albums.

Edit 1:
I found it!!! Nevermind! I was looking for it in the wrong place and totally missed the "Contest & Challenges" at the bottom.
I think I'm going to have to re-upload everything. 😖

Edit 2:
Nope, I can edit and get them into the right albums... but none of the layouts I've submitted so far have specific albums.
Last edited by JillinIN on Wed May 08, 2024 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Post by VickiR »

JillinIN wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:50 pm
When I upload to the gallery, I don't see options like I used to to add my layouts to specific galleries, only my own albums.

I found it!!! Nevermind! I was looking for it in the wrong place and totally missed the "Contest & Challenges" at the bottom.

You should be able to hit the edit and add to any challenge albums that you need to, Jill.
VickiR
Cherry Cropper

Re: Missing LOs - UPDATE

Post by VickiR »

BTT
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 478

Post by JillinIN »

VickiR wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 3:02 pm
JillinIN wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 2:50 pm

You should be able to hit the edit and add to any challenge albums that you need to, Jill. 
Thank you Vicki! That worked!  It turns out I haven't submitted anything yet that has a special gallery spot. 😊

Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”