CLAP 1.0 betas for ACE, Diva, Hive, MFM 2.5

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:14 pm I can't get the CLAP version of Diva to respond to mpe pitch bend in Bitwig. Worked fine with the VST3. The polyphonic expressions work through bitwig modulators with CLAP, but no pitch slide. I've changed the up and down to 48 (not sure if that matters with clap but I had to with VST3).

Is there some setting in Diva CLAP to enable mpe pitch bend?

thanks
It's a bug in the CLAP versions... will be fixed whenever the next beta comes out

[deleted]

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:14 pm I can't get the CLAP version of Diva to respond to mpe pitch bend in Bitwig. Worked fine with the VST3. The polyphonic expressions work through bitwig modulators with CLAP, but no pitch slide. I've changed the up and down to 48 (not sure if that matters with clap but I had to with VST3).

Until expressions are supported in the whenever next beta, you could use a generic driver instead of one which translates PB into expressions…
It seems the development focused on the MFM 2.5 release mainly…

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:26 am

Until expressions are supported in the whenever next beta, you could use a generic driver instead of one which translates PB into expressions…
It seems the development focused on the MFM 2.5 release mainly…
Yeah it's ok, just making sure I wasn't doing something wrong, thanks.

Like most parties, I'm fashionably late to this one too, but I'm just now sitting down with these CLAP betas and I'm having a blast with my most CPU intensive patches in Diva with Divine accuracy. Thread pooling just works beautifully. Not sure which parameters are polyphonic and which ones aren't. That seems like something I should already know. :?:

Sound Author wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:12 amNot sure which parameters are polyphonic and which ones aren't. That seems like something I should already know. :?:
Basically anything that is per voice in Diva. Obviously FX aren't. Some parameters are not working, but those are bugs.

Plus you can modulate lots of stuff per voice with Bitwig modulators that cannot be modulated in Diva itself. For example, Amp Env Decay.

Is there a new beta with fixed expressions in sight?

Tj Shredder wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:24 am Is there a new beta with fixed expressions in sight?
define "in sight". :)

I am waiting some months now. In sight would be next week...; - ). As I understood the code is already there, but maybe not... If its already there I'd like to contribute and beta test it...

Tj Shredder wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:12 pm I am waiting some months now. In sight would be next week...; - ). As I understood the code is already there, but maybe not... If its already there I'd like to contribute and beta test it...
Next week, no

Actually I don’t mind if all the development power is going into Z3. It will be based on CLAP in the first place…

Any word on the next CLAP BETA versions?

I was just in Berlin this last week and would have loved to have dropped by u-he and Bitwig offices to say hi, but I ran out of time. I'll be back soon. Any user groups in Berlin?
Bitwig Certified Trainer

pdxindy wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:12 am
Sound Author wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:12 amNot sure which parameters are polyphonic and which ones aren't. That seems like something I should already know. :?:
Basically anything that is per voice in Diva. Obviously FX aren't. Some parameters are not working, but those are bugs.

Plus you can modulate lots of stuff per voice with Bitwig modulators that cannot be modulated in Diva itself. For example, Amp Env Decay.
Or Eco (MS-20) osc pulse width!

billcarroll wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:38 pm Any word on the next CLAP BETA versions?
any day now... one of our build machines died, we're setting up a new one and then we need to perform some tests and stuff...

We'll also be adding Bazille and Satin, for reasons soon to be revealed.
I was just in Berlin this last week and would have loved to have dropped by u-he and Bitwig offices to say hi, but I ran out of time. I'll be back soon. Any user groups in Berlin?
Next time, please do!

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:07 pm
pdxindy wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:12 am

Or Eco (MS-20) osc pulse width!
We now have a MS-20 with a PWM mod... one fine day...

Return to “u-he”