TDR Prism closes Reaper

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good morning, when I try to open the TDR Prism, Reaper plugin it closes. This only happens with a freshly formatted Dell PC. Before formatting it worked perfectly on the same PC. It also works on other PC.
The other TDR plugins work fine.
I have installed and uninstalled several times via TDR Collector than with the dedicated executable but nothing changes.
What can I check to remedy this? Thank you

Maybe it needs some specific version of c++ runtime to be installed?

- Mario

I am unsure what the problem is with his configuration. I just tested Prism on the latest Reaper (windows, VST3) and it works fine. It works fine in Ableton Live, Cubase, and Reason. Zero issues.

If some specific library was needed surely TDR developers would say so. Moreover, the plugins have been out for quite some time. It is very popular. If there's a bug of such magnitude that it closed the whole DAW people would be screaming, kicking, and whining for days.

I suspect it is a user error graphic card driver error or something like that. Not the plugin.

I consider that a feature :-P

(Send a bug report to TDR and I’m sure they’ll work with you to figure it out so it won’t keep happening - if it’s the plugin)

zelden wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 10:56 am Good morning, when I try to open the TDR Prism, Reaper plugin it closes. This only happens with a freshly formatted Dell PC. Before formatting it worked perfectly on the same PC. It also works on other PC.
The other TDR plugins work fine.
I have installed and uninstalled several times via TDR Collector than with the dedicated executable but nothing changes.
What can I check to remedy this? Thank you
Freshly formatted? OS version change?

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”